Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weird Obsessions

Today, let's talk about my friends and their Weird Obsessions. You know ... stuff that, when you talk about it, makes people give you really weird looks.
Now, I think it's good for you to have obsessions. Really. How else will you get excited about anything? If someone ffers you ice cream, you say "Yea, sure why not?"
But if you were OBSESSED with aforementioned ice cream, you would freak out in a major way. Right? Right.

Now, my sister, E-Rocka - she's obsessed with guys. Yes, guys. It's weird, funny, and sometimes annoying. She thinks EVERYONE is "cute". And assumes they are single, most of the time ...

Mard's Weird Obsession[s] are folk music and health food. Since she's from the South, folk music isn't that much of a shock, but I mean, REALLY.

My good pal Bet [who is one of the WEIRDEST PEOPLE I know] is obsessed with Les Miserables, death, and literature. She rants. A lot.

Lex loves music [My Chemical Romance, Van Halen, etc], photography, and sex. Which is definitely odd.

And finally BUT MOST IMPORTANT! are MY obessions. Which are That 70's Show, writing [and reading], and altering my clothes. I take sewing supplies, fabric paint, old hoodies, skirts, leggings etc and transform them into eye-catching things of AWESOMENESS. If I do say so myself.

Oh, and CAPITALIZING DIFFERENT WORDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment