Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE END???

Is today REALLY the end of BEDA?
I know one thing: I might not stop blogging. Well, certainly I won't be doing it every day, but I don't think I'll totally stop. It's too much fun telling the whole world what I ate for breakfast.

Which was Jell-O and Saltines, if you're wondering.

Anyway, 'tis the last day of BEDA. Which I already covered, but deserves saying again.
For some reason, I thought I'd feel different at the end ... like maybe I'd be in Paris or London wearing a scarf and smoking those really long cigarettes. I'm not sure WHY I thought this, but my imagination runs away with me flapping in the wind behind it most of the time.

OH! And you should try to find me on Twitter. Just type in my name, I'm pretty sure I'll come up. Right? Right.

I'm actually supposed to be leaving in a minute, so I can't make this long [but then again when are my blogs EVER long?].

AAH I was supposed to be out there a minute ago! Haha have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment