Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puddle Stomping And Fake Beards

Last night it POURED rain outside.
Naturally, I decided to do what any sane, mature person would do in a situation like that.
I WENT PUDDLE-STOMPING! Suiting up in sweats, hoodie, and flipflops, I went out with my little sister and brother to stomp in puddles. We got very wet, understandibly. Then my older sister met us in the parking lot we were stomping round in and she walked home with us. We walked single file down the street, singing "Dive" by Steven Curtis Chapman at the top of our lungs and spinning in the pouring rain.

If that isn't enough evidence of my maturity, this'll do it for you.
Today, sitting on my bed, I decided to cut out a piece of paper in the shape of a beard and mustache [raise your hand if you know what's coming next!]. I stuck them on my face with bits of tape, and voila! General Custer!
The funniest thing about all this is the fact that I walked round the house for an hour and a half before anybody noticed I had grown a good amount of 'hair'.

No comments:

Post a Comment