Thursday, April 23, 2009

ARG Says I!!

I don't feel like blogging today cos a guy I knew from YG just died from NF and he was only EIGHTEEN.
But on the bright side of the egg, I finally got the hang of Blogger and found my BEDA partner people! HUZZAH, I'M NOT AN IDIOT AFTER ALL! :D

I really have no idea what to blog about now ...
Oh! I'm going to be away this weekend with my friends Creepy Ben and Lex. We're going camping ... in a good camp and not limp tents wearing war paint, or whatever you were just imagining.
Er ... US wearing war paint, not the tents. I'm getting a little off-track here.

THE POINT IS: I'm going to be on a bus tomorrow with no iPod with just my idiot friends and my own mind to entertain me. There is a possibility I will die.

I will not, repeat NOT be blogging Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I will feel like a failure, yes, but I WILL SURVIVE.

Or will I ... ?


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. You can actually set your phone up for mobile blogging on the Blogger dashboard! So as long as you keep it within your phone's texting character limit you can sorta micro-blog the next few days if you want. Either way, we're not mad at you :)

    ReplyDelete