Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAHAHA I AM BACK!

Even though my blog has been an EPIC FAIL every-day-wise, I am back in black and really really hot right now. It is 91 degrees and awesome.

So I just got back from a weekend retreat somewhere I can't name. I went with Lex, XCore, Boyo and Blondie. It was fun. Lots O' fun. Very very fun. Did I mention it was fun?
Well, it was fun.

Let's seeeee ... highlights of my weekend:
I dove into a tubing rut to save my camera and landed in ankle-deep mud, wearing my zebra-print flats. They were the only shoes I'd brought for the weekend. I didn't sleep on Friday night, unless you count the hour-long cat nap. Saturday was spent hanging out with my friends, just talking and laughing and XCore wouldn't put his guitar down. Saturday night was us on the dock, asking each other if we wanted to do it. Basically, you sidle up to someone, grab them around them waist, and say in a low voice "Ya wanna do it?"
I don't really know WHY we were doing that, we just did ...
Sunday was another day of hanging out and talking, but the funniest thing that happened was this random kid comes up to Boyo and asks for his bottle cap from his Vanilla Coke.

Now, I really don't know how he got up the nerve to actually approach us in the first place. Boyo is about 220 lbs, wears all black, has a legit beard, and - at the time - had bright yellow spikes through his earlobes. Since I am only a five-foot-three blond girl wearing ballet flats, I'm not so threatening.

But I digress.

Boyo stared at the Random Kid for a second, then said "Tell me why and maybe I'll give it to you."
Random Kid: "I do mycokerewards.com, it's for points."
Boyo: *stares at kid then slowly hands over the cap*
Random kid walks away.
Boyo: "Who over twelve does that? Now I want to ask him something really random."
So what does he do? He goes up to the kid and asks to borrow his shorts.

Why do I hang out with these people??

The kid just gave him a really weird look and walked away quickly. We laughed for about ten minutes after that.

SUZY'S NOODLES!



Me and Lex ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment